About Me

June 13, 2010

TV Table Love...

There's a super cute store in Wasilla that transforms cast-off furniture into one-of-a-kind pieces. I picked up this long, narrow table to hold my obnoxious, big screen TV in the living room. (Come on, nobody really likes those things, do they?)





I'm gonna be a really bad Blogger and screw up the name of the store, I'm sure, but I want to say it's 7th Ave? It's right next to the Gelato place on KGB. If you get a Gelato, and you MUST get one, tell Pasha I said hi! He probably has no idea what my name is, but just tell him Lemon Granita says hello.












Anywho, about the table. It's been lovingly distressed with a few layers of paint. I can see some red and aqua peeking out from beneath the black glaze on top. And it has a beautiful decal on the top, that's unfortunately hidden by the behemoth tv.




The only problem is the components, like the DVD player, dont have a home. Mine is temporarily sitting on top of an ammo box I picked up at a flea somewhere.




I have a thing for old wood crates and boxes, and if they have cool graphics, even better.






It does a great job of hiding all the DVDs and remotes.




No comments:

Post a Comment