About Me

July 16, 2010

The cat's outta the bag...











As promised...I'm sharing my super-secret source for burlap coffee bags: Cafe Del Mundo roastery in Anchorage. The "green" beans are shipped in these bags to the roastery before they get, well, roasted. Shoot me an email if you'd like the contact name and phone number. They ask that you call before going to pick them up.

Here are a few ideas I've found I'd love to try....
















Please share your projects with me if you go get some of these beauties!!




















2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle!!
    Those pics are amazing!! I love them! i want some burlap bags now :)

    Thinking of you too..it is not easy!! Thanks for popping by...lets chat soon!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You ~Ron

    ReplyDelete